From your Mississippi Certified Honda Dealer
Honda is known for its quality, reliability and resale value. Whether it’s a safety feature, the latest high-tech gadget hook-up or an added convenience feature, you can trust that your Honda Certified Used Car has everything you expect from a Honda. And it’s built to go the distance, so you’re sure to get your money’s worth. The experts agree: Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com honored Honda with the 2009 Best Resale Value Award*.
Why Choose a Honda Certified Used Car?
For the same reason so many in Mississippi choose a new Honda Car, Truck, SUV or Minivan…innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. Also, only well-maintained Honda models that are less than 6 years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- An exhaustive 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by Patty Peck Honda’s Service Department, to ensure that each vehicle meets Honda Certified Used Cars standards
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior
- Our technicians recondition any component that does not meet Honda standards
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Genuine Honda parts
- Up-to-date scheduled maintenance services
Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report
We run a CARFAX Vehicle History Report at no cost to you to assure that your Honda Certified Used Car does not contain any DMV-reported incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history.
A copy of each car’s CARFAX Vehicle History Report will be available for you to see when you come to Patty Peck Honda. Or you can always get a free Vehicle History Report online. Begin your vehicle search here and then view important details about the vehicle, including your free CARFAX Vehicle History Report and lots of Pictures.
Honda Certified Used Warranty
Thanks to one of the most extensive used car warranties in the business, every Honda Certified used car comes with peace of mind.
It covers major engine and transmission components, except for standard maintenance items, body glass and interior. Honda will repair or replace any covered part that is defective in material or workmanship under normal use. There is a $0 deductible and the following major systems/components are covered for seven years or 100,00 miles (whichever comes first) from the vehicle’s original in-service date.
The Honda Certified Used Cars Limited Warranty extends the powertrain coverage to 7 years/100,000 miles. Items covered for seven years or 100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the vehicles’s original in-service date include:
Non-Powertrain Equipment Coverage
The Honda Certified Used Cars Limited Warranty extends the non-powertrain coverage by 1 year/12,000 from 3 years/36,000 miles to 4 years/48,000. If purchased after the new vehicle coverage expires, 1 year/12,000 miles will be covered from the date of purchase. Items covered for 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the original warranty expiration date or, if the original warranty has expired, from the Honda Certified Used Cars purchase date:
Patty Peck Honda carries the largest selection of Honda Certified used cars in Mississippi. Shop our inventory now
* Vehicle’s projected resale value is specific to the 2009 model year. For more information, go to Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc